Let's get real real.
Hi! I want us to be friends. But that's difficult since we are probably hundreds if not thousands of miles apart :(
A lot of bloggers 'About Me' section, including mine tends to be a bit of a canned response. Not that I don't like mine, I do - and everything I say is 100% true. However, that 'About Me' is more about my image as a blogger than anything else, but I figure that since we are doing this... Let's really do it.
Here's what my friends know about me, that I don't incorporate into my image.
My dirty little (not-so secret) secrets.
- I am afraid of heights
- My favorite movies are Pulp Fiction, Black Swan, and Life of Pi
- I hate whiskey, but love tequila
- I want to win the Nobel Peace Prize for Literature (yes, seriously)
- My favorite artists are Eminem, Regina Spektor, Death Cab for Cutie, and Deadmau5 (but I listen to a little bit of everything... except for country..)
- I won't touch glass doors with my finger tips because I don't like leaving my fingerprints, A. because it's dirty, and B. because I'm secretly paranoid about the FBI or some other clandestine government organization stealing them
- My Dad is a VP of commercial real estate/jazz pianist and my Mom is an ex-opera singer, turned dental office manager, turned spiritual director/minister/yoga teacher (Saayyy, what?)
- Also, my parents got divorced in my freshman year of high school
- I hate talking to strangers, but love public speaking
- My guilty TV pleasure is watching TLC. Cake Boss, Kitchen Boss, Anthony Bourdain, Say Yes to the Dress, and of course, What Not to Wear (But I do draw the line at Toddlers in Tiaras and Kate Plus Eight)
- I can (and will) eat an entire bag of Spicy Nacho Doritos in one sitting
I'm always around and I would love to hear from you! :D