1. Royal Milk Tea - I got hooked on this when I was in Japan. It's sweet but not overbearing, caffeinated but doesn't give me the jitters like coffee, and it's just mad delicious. Boba optional ^^
2. Ginger Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Soup - But Morgan, it's hot! Why would you eat soup? I really don't know... I may be crazy. The recipe I use is loosely adapted from Jaime Oliver's 15 Minute Meals, but what makes it really great is that you can improvise and use whatever protein or vegetable you have on hand and it will still turn out delicious.
3. Y.A.L.A by MIA - I liked MIA a lot in high school but kind of forgot about her for a while. Sorry! But seeing her rock the stage at Ultra has renewed my interest. MIA is a badass in real life and she also puts on a great show. Besides, I love the YALA concept - You Always Live Again.
4. Grapefruit Yogurt - I don't know if Grapefruit Yogurt is a thing in America, I guess I didn't pay that much attention to the yogurt selection, but Dole just came out with the flavor here in Korea and it is amazing. Not too sweet, not too sour - and more protein than just eating a grapefruit for breakfast.
5. Taiwan - Since buying my tickets for my next adventure, I have become super preoccupied with researching my itinterary. On the list so far is Taipei 101, Takoro Gorge, night markets, Kaoshing City, and food... lots of delicious food. Any suggestions? I would love to hear them.
Got ideas for my next obsessions? My life motto (one of them) is that I'm willing to try almost anything twice. Once for the experience and twice because I've found that it's easier to focus on the details once you know what to expect. You never know what you could be missing out on if you're unwilling to try. Delicious foods? Awesome songs? Must see sights? Tag me on IG (abeautifulview0) with a photo of your latest obsession and I'll share my favorite ones on my feed. Also, you can find me on Facebook, or Tweet to me @abeautifulview0.
Enjoy the beautiful view!